Enterprise Edition Agreement
This Agreement is made by and among the Client and Royal Media Group (“Royal Media”) of 8 W 38th St., Suite 901, New York, NY 10018.
Royal Media owns and publishes all contents of the Auto Finance News: Enterprise Edition (“AFN: Enterprise”). The Client wishes to make AFN: Enterprise available within the organization. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, agreements and other undertakings set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Delivery of All Components. Royal Media shall deliver the components of AFN: Enterprise via U.S. email and internet access on AutoFinanceNews.net promptly upon each project’s completion date.
- Auto Finance News: Enterprise Edition Components. Royal Media will provide each employee of the Client listed on the Official Auto Finance News: Enterprise Edition Subscription Spreadsheet provided to Royal Media with the following products and services:
- Digital subscription services to Auto Finance News magazine; Unlimited subscription licenses
- Subscription services to Auto Finance News Update and Auto Finance News Alert
- Access to Auto Finance News Premium Content on AutoFinanceNews.net
- Access to Reps Performance Index, an interactive tool that provides quantitative data on dealer perceptions of lender performance related to credit underwriters and field reps. The database enables users to analyze and benchmark their companies’ – and their competitors’ – rep performance.
- Event benefits include: standing 15% discount on event registrations, exclusive fast-track reservations line on-site at all Auto Finance News events, on-site recognition as a supporter of Auto Finance News, and ability to nominate speakers for events.
- Scope of License. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, the Client shall have the right to provide access to AFN: Enterprise only to employees within the organization and only to those registered with Royal Media Group as part of the Enterprise Subscription.
- Electronic Restrictions. The Client agrees to restrict electronic access to AFN: Enterprise to the employees within the organization who are listed on the Official Auto Finance News: Enterprise Edition Subscription Spreadsheet, and under no circumstances shall access to AFN: Enterprise be provided to nonemployees of the Client.
- Subscribers’ Restrictions. Client Employees may not print or otherwise reproduce or retransmit any materials contained in AFN: Enterprise except as expressly authorized by this Agreement. The Client’s employees may use and share the information freely among other Enterprise Users at the Client, but may share the information only for specific purposes and in a limited manner with non-employees of the Client. The intent of this restriction is to preclude mass external distribution of AFN: Enterprise beyond the Client’s employee base. If an employee of the Client wants to republish or disseminate this content outside of the Client, such as in a presentation, he/she must first receive written permission from Royal Media. Royal Media agrees to use its reasonable discretion in deciding whether to grant such permission.
- License Fees. The Client shall pay Royal Media an annual license fee for the rights granted in the amount of $3,500.
- Term. The initial term of this Agreement shall be 1-Year from the date payment is received and shall be renewed automatically at the same price on an annual basis for a period of 3 years. Unless Client provides written notice of cancellation to Royal Media Group 60 days prior to the renewal date. Payments to Royal Media shall be made annually upon receipt of an invoice from Royal Media.