Enterprise Edition Agreement
This Agreement is made by and among the Client and Royal Media Group (“Royal Media”) of 8 W 38th St., Suite 901, New York, NY 10018.
Royal Media owns and publishes all contents of the Bank Innovation Premium: Enterprise Edition (“BI: Enterprise”). The Client wishes to make BI: Enterprise available within the organization. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, agreements and other undertakings set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Delivery of All Components. Royal Media shall deliver the components of BI: Enterprise via U.S. email and internet access on BankInnovation.net promptly upon each project’s completion date.
- Bank Innovation Premium: Enterprise Edition Components. Royal Media will provide each employee of the Client listed on the Official Bank Innovation Premium: Enterprise Edition Subscription Spreadsheet provided to Royal Media with the following products and services:
- Digital subscription services to Bank Innovation Premium content BankInnovation.net; Unlimited subscription licenses
- Subscription services to Bank Innovation Daily Alert
- Event benefits include: standing 15% discount on event registrations, exclusive fast-track reservations line on-site at all Bank Innovation events, on-site recognition as a supporter of Bank Innovation, and ability to nominate speakers for events.
- Scope of License. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, the Client shall have the right to provide access to BI: Enterprise only to employees within the organization and only to those registered with Royal Media Group as part of the Enterprise Subscription.
- Electronic Restrictions. The Client agrees to restrict electronic access to BI: Enterprise to the employees within the organization who are listed on the Official Bank Innovation Premium: Enterprise Edition Subscription Spreadsheet, and under no circumstances shall access to BI: Enterprise be provided to nonemployees of the Client.
- Subscribers’ Restrictions. Client Employees may not print or otherwise reproduce or retransmit any materials contained in BI: Enterprise except as expressly authorized by this Agreement. The Client’s employees may use and share the information freely among other Enterprise Users at the Client, but may share the information only for specific purposes and in a limited manner with non-employees of the Client. The intent of this restriction is to preclude mass external distribution of BI: Enterprise beyond the Client’s employee base. If an employee of the Client wants to republish or disseminate this content outside of the Client, such as in a presentation, he/she must first receive written permission from Royal Media. Royal Media agrees to use its reasonable discretion in deciding whether to grant such permission.
- License Fees. The Client shall pay Royal Media an annual license fee for the rights granted in the amount of $2,500.
- Term. The initial term of this Agreement shall be 1-Year from the date payment is received and shall be renewed automatically at the same price on an annual basis for a period of 3 years. Unless Client provides written notice of cancellation to Royal Media Group 60 days prior to the renewal date. Payments to Royal Media shall be made annually upon receipt of an invoice from Royal Media.