Enterprise Membership Agreement
This Agreement is made by and among the Client and Royal Media Group (“Royal Media”) of 8 W 38th St., Suite 901, New York, NY 10018.
Royal Media owns and publishes all contents of the Cargo Facts Consulting Insights: Enterprise Membership (“CFC Insights: Enterprise”). The Client wishes to make CFC Insights: Enterprise available within the organization. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, agreements and other undertakings set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Delivery of All Components. Royal Media shall deliver the components of CFC Insights: Enterprise via U.S. email and internet access on CFCInsights.net promptly upon each project’s completion date.
- Cargo Facts Consulting Insights: Enterprise Membership Components. Royal Media will provide up to each employee of the Client listed on the Official Cargo Facts Consulting Insights: Enterprise Membership Spreadsheet provided to Royal Media with the following products and services:
- Digital subscription services to Cargo Facts Consulting Insights content CFCInsights.com; Unlimited membership licenses
- Exclusive data and analysis from Cargo Facts Consulting, including the Freighter Forecast, along with E-Commerce, and all new Feedstock data and analysis
- Interactive data tools to further explore and refine results
- In-depth articles with the latest Cargo Facts Consulting research results
- Discounted Cargo Facts Newsletter subscription rate
- Scope of License. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, the Client shall have the right to provide access to CFC Insights: Enterprise only to employees within the organization and only to those registered with Royal Media Group as part of the Enterprise Subscription.
- Electronic Restrictions. The Client agrees to restrict electronic access to CFC Insights: Enterprise to the employees within the organization who are listed on the Official Cargo Facts Consulting Insights: Enterprise Membership Spreadsheet, and under no circumstances shall access to CFC Insights: Enterprise be provided to nonemployees of the Client.
- Subscribers’ Restrictions. Client Employees may not print or otherwise reproduce or retransmit any materials contained in CFC Insights: Enterprise except as expressly authorized by this Agreement. The Client’s employees may use and share the information freely among other Enterprise Users at the Client, but may share the information only for specific purposes and in a limited manner with non-employees of the Client. The intent of this restriction is to preclude mass external distribution of CFC Insights: Enterprise beyond the Client’s employee base. If an employee of the Client wants to republish or disseminate this content outside of the Client, such as in a presentation, he/she must first receive written permission from Royal Media. Royal Media agrees to use its reasonable discretion in deciding whether to grant such permission.
- License Fees. The Client shall pay Royal Media an annual license fee for the rights granted in the amount of $3,500.
- Term. The initial term of this Agreement shall be 1-Year from the date payment is received and shall be renewed automatically at the same price on an annual basis for a period of 3 years. Unless Client provides written notice of cancellation to Royal Media Group 60 days prior to the renewal date. Payments to Royal Media shall be made annually upon receipt of an invoice from Royal Media.