22 Jun INV Fintech Announces Participants in New Class of Startups
NEW YORK (June 22, 2017) — INV Fintech has begun its third accelerator class this week with five unique startups, the accelerator announced.
The five startups were selected for participation as full members after a rigorous review process by INV Fintech and in collaboration with its partners — which include Fiserv, Banco Sofisa, SECU, Lead Bank and U.S. Bank — as well as its more than three dozen mentors.
Companies were selected from among more than 100 applications from across the globe. The five startups reflect a wide array of trends in fintech. The startups are:
- CoverHero, an intelligent insurance roboadvisor that helps users manage, understand, and buy insurance. CoverHero looks at a user’s insurance needs, recommends products, and helps shop for deals.
- EMTransfer, a cloud-based service to help real estate agents, buyers, and brokers securely document, collect, and disburse earnest money for property purchases.
- Finspace, which helps businesses securely and efficiently share financial data and documents with financial service providers like banks, lenders and investors.
- Surong360, a lending platform which offers alumni the opportunities to help students get loans.
- Taplend, a financial help platform that gives consumers access to fast, safe and 100% online loans provided by people or financial institutions
About a half dozen other startups will be associate members of the accelerator’s spring class. Those startups will be announced separately.
INV is a virtual accelerator, allowing it to host companies from all over the world. The startups in Class 3 come from Ukraine, China, and Australia, as well as the United States. Each company will be mentored by INV and its partners.
“With this class, INV becomes a truly global fintech accelerator,” said JJ Hornblass, INV Fintech’s Principal. “We have found a strong group of startups from around the world, and we are looking forward to accelerating each to great success.”
For more information on these startups, please visit their websites:
ABOUT INV FINTECH
INV Fintech is an accelerator for post-seed stage startups that provide financial services products and solutions. The accelerator, along with its members and more than 40 mentors, works with its startups during two annual classes to advance their valuation and product set. The accelerator was launched in 2015 in partnership with Fiserv, one of the world’s largest financial services technology companies. INV Fintech is a subsidiary of INV Accelerator LLC, which aims to advance technology startups around the world. For more information, visit www.invfintech.com.