These Terms & Conditions relate to our Reports and Data Products only.
This Agreement is made by and among the Data or Report Subscriber (the “Subscriber”) and Royal Media Group (“Royal Media”) of 10 East 53rd Street, Suite 13A, New York, NY 10022.
Royal Media owns and publishes several Reports and Data Products that require a Subscription (“Subscription”). The Subscriber wishes for Royal Media to provide the Subscriber with a Subscription to a Report or Data Product. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, agreements and other undertakings set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Delivery of All Components. Royal Media shall deliver the components of the Subscription via U.S. email and/or internet access promptly upon receipt of payment.
- Each Subscription is comprised of various components, often the following elements:
- Digital subscription services to the Report or Data Product, which may include a PDF file or email newsletter.
- Access to Premium Content on the Publication’s website
- Other select benefits, as expressed at the time of Subscription.
- Scope of License. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, only the Subscriber shall have access to Subscription content.
- Electronic Restrictions. The Subscriber agrees that only the Subscriber shall have restricted electronic access to the Subscription Content on the Publication’s website.
- Subscribers’ Restrictions. Subscribers may not print or otherwise reproduce or retransmit any materials contained in the Subscription except as expressly authorized by this Agreement or Royal Media. The Subscriber may use and share information in the Subscription Content at the Subscriber’s Company or with other Subscribers, but only for specific purposes and in a limited manner. The intent of this restriction is to preclude mass external distribution of the Publication and its Content: If the Subscriber wants to republish or disseminate this content, such as in a presentation, he/she must first receive written permission from Royal Media. Royal Media agrees to use its reasonable discretion in deciding whether to grant such permission.
- No Reverse Engineering. Subscriber may not, and Subscriber agrees not to or enable others to, copy (except as expressly permitted by this License or by the Usage Rules if they are applicable to the Subscriber), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, or create derivative works provided by Royal Media or any services provided by Royal Media, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or to the extent as may be permitted by the licensing terms governing use of open-sourced components included with the Royal Media Product).
- Subscription Fees. The Subscriber shall pay Royal Media an Annual or Monthly Subscription Fee for the rights to access certain information and receive certain services. This Subscription Fee shall be set by Royal Media and may be updated periodically without notice.
- Disclaimer & Safe Harbor Notice. The analysis and conclusions by Royal Media are provided “as is.” Royal Media does not represent, warrant, undertake or guarantee that the use of guidance in the Reports will lead to any particular outcome or result. In no event shall Royal Media be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages, however caused, and on any theory of liability arising in any way from the use of any Royal Media Report or Custom Consulting. Reports and Custom Consulting may include forward-looking statements. Because such statements deal with future events, they are subject to various risks and uncertainties, and as such, actual results could differ materially from Royal Media’s current expectations. Forward-looking statements are identified by words such as “forecasts,” “foresees,” “anticipates,” “projects,” “expects,” “believes,” “estimates,” “targets,” and other similar expressions that indicate trends and future events.
- Term & Cancellation. The term of this agreement shall be one (1) year from the date payment is received, or until Royal Media releases a new edition of the product. All Subscriptions will be renewed at the current market price on an annual or monthly basis unless canceled by the Subscriber at least fifteen (1 5) days prior to the date of payment. Subscribers may cancel their subscription directly through Royal’s subscriber portal or cancellation may be requested in writing by the Subscriber, to which Royal Media will respond confirming cancellation. Contact us or email [email protected] to cancel. After cancellation, the Subscriber will retain access to their subscription for the remainder of the subscription terms.
- Royal Media reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions.