These Terms & Conditions relate to our Reports and Data Products only.
This Agreement is made by and among the Data or Report Subscriber (the “Subscriber”) and Royal Media Group (“Royal Media”) of 10 East 53rd Street, Suite 13A, New York, NY 10022.
Royal Media owns and publishes several Reports and Data Products that require a Subscription (“Subscription”). The Subscriber wishes for Royal Media to provide the Subscriber with a Subscription to a Report or Data Product. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, agreements and other undertakings set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Delivery of All Components. Royal Media shall deliver the components of the Subscription via U.S. email and/or internet access promptly upon receipt of payment.
- Each Subscription is comprised of various components, often the following elements:
- Digital subscription services to the Report or Data Product, which may include a PDF file or email newsletter.
- Access to Premium Content on the Publication’s website
- Other select benefits, as expressed at the time of Subscription.
- Scope of License. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, only the Subscriber shall have access to Subscription content.
- Electronic Restrictions. The Subscriber agrees that only the Subscriber shall have restricted electronic access to the Subscription Content on the Publication’s website.
- Subscribers’ Restrictions. Subscribers may not print or otherwise reproduce or retransmit any materials contained in the Subscription except as expressly authorized by this Agreement or Royal Media. The Subscriber may use and share information in the Subscription Content at the Subscriber’s Company or with other Subscribers, but only for specific purposes and in a limited manner. The intent of this restriction is to preclude mass external distribution of the Publication and its Content: If the Subscriber wants to republish or disseminate this content, such as in a presentation, he/she must first receive written permission from Royal Media. Royal Media agrees to use its reasonable discretion in deciding whether to grant such permission.
- Subscription Fees. The Subscriber shall pay Royal Media an Annual or Monthly Subscription Fee for the rights to access certain information and receive certain services. This Subscription Fee shall be set by Royal Media.
- Term & Cancellation. The term of this agreement shall be one (1) year from the date payment is received, or until Royal Media releases a new edition of the product. All Subscriptions will be renewed at the current market price on an annual or monthly basis, unless cancelled by the Subscriber prior to the date of payment. All cancellations must be requested in writing by the Subscriber, to which Royal Media will respond confirming cancellation. Use the Contact Us form to cancel. After cancellation, the Subscriber will retain access to their Subscription for the remainder of the Subscription term.
- Amendments. Royal Media reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions.
- Governance. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of New York.