These Terms & Conditions relate to our Premium subscriptions only. For Premium Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, click here.
This Agreement is made by and among the Subscriber (the “Subscriber”) and Royal Media Group (“Royal Media”) of 10 East 53rd Street, Suite 13A, New York, NY 10022.
Royal Media owns and publishes several Publications that require a Subscription (“Subscription”). The Subscriber wishes for Royal Media to provide the Subscriber with a Subscription. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, agreements and other undertakings set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Delivery of All Components. Royal Media shall deliver the components of the Subscription via U.S. email and internet access promptly upon completion of each issue.
- Components. Each Subscription is comprised of various components, often the following elements:
- Digital subscription services to the Publication, which may include a weekly email newsletter and daily email news update.
- Access to Premium Content on the Publication’s website
- Other select benefits, as expressed at the time of Subscription.
- Scope of License. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, only the Subscriber shall have access to Subscription content.
- Electronic Restrictions. The Subscriber agrees that only the Subscriber shall have restricted electronic access to the Subscription Premium Content on the Publication’s website.
- Subscribers’ Restrictions. Subscribers may not print or otherwise reproduce or retransmit any materials contained in the Subscription except as expressly authorized by this Agreement or Royal Media. The Subscriber may use and share information in the Subscription Content at the Subscriber’s Company or with other Subscribers, but only for specific purposes and in a limited manner. The intent of this restriction is to preclude mass external distribution of the Publication and its Content: If the Subscriber wants to republish or disseminate this content, such as in a presentation, he/she must first receive written permission from Royal Media. Royal Media agrees to use its reasonable discretion in deciding whether to grant such permission.
- Subscription Fees. The Subscriber shall pay Royal Media an Annual or Monthly Subscription Fee for the rights to access certain information and receive certain services. This Subscription Fee shall be set by Royal Media.
- Term & Cancellation. For Annual Subscriptions, the term of this agreement shall be one (1) year from the date payment is received. For Monthly Subscriptions, the term shall be one (1) month from the date payment is received. All Subscriptions will be renewed at the current market price on an annual/monthly basis, unless cancelled by the Subscriber prior to the date of payment. All cancellations must be requested in writing by the Subscriber, to which Royal Media will respond confirming cancellation. Contact us or email [email protected] to cancel. After cancellation, the Subscriber will retain access to their subscription for the remainder of the month (30 days from date of payment). Annual Subscribers are subject to a prorated refund for any months remaining after the current month.
- Amendments. Royal Media reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions.
- Governance. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of New York.