These Terms & Conditions relate to our Premium subscriptions only.
This Agreement is made by and among the Subscriber (the “Subscriber”) and Royal Media (“Royal Media”) of 10 East 53rd Street, Suite 13A, New York, NY 10022.
Royal Media owns and publishes several Publications that require a Subscription (“Subscription”). The Subscriber wishes for Royal Media to provide the Subscriber with a Subscription. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, agreements and other undertakings set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Delivery of All Components. Royal Media shall deliver the components of the Subscription via U.S. email and internet access promptly upon completion of each digital publication.
- Components. Each Subscription is comprised of various components, often the following elements: Digital subscription services to the Publication, which may include a weekly email newsletter and/or daily email news update. Access to Premium Content on the Publication’s website. Other select benefits, as expressed at the time of Subscription.
- Scope of License. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, only the Subscriber shall have access to Subscription content. Premium subscriptions are meant to be individual subscriptions that belong to a single (1) user and must be registered to a valid person’s email address and cannot be registered using a generic or an email address that is used for distribution to other emails or recipients.
- Electronic Restrictions. The Subscriber agrees that only the Subscriber shall have restricted electronic access to the Subscription Premium Content on the Publication’s website.
- Subscribers’ Restrictions. Subscribers may not print or otherwise reproduce or retransmit any materials contained in the Subscription except as expressly authorized by this Agreement or Royal Media. If the Subscriber wants to republish or disseminate this content, such as in a presentation, he/she must first receive written permission from Royal Media. Royal Media agrees to use its reasonable discretion in deciding whether to grant such permission.
- Subscription Fees. The Subscriber shall pay Royal Media an Annual or Monthly Subscription Fee for the rights to access certain information and receive certain services. This Subscription Fee shall be set by Royal Media and may be updated periodically without notice.
- Term & Cancellation. For Annual Subscriptions, the term of this agreement shall be one (1) year from the date payment is received. For Monthly Subscriptions, the term shall be one (1) month from the date payment is received. All Subscriptions will be renewed at the current market price on an annual/monthly basis, unless canceled by the Subscriber at least fifteen (1 5) days prior to the date of renewal payment. Subscribers may cancel their subscription directly through Royal’s subscriber portal or cancellations may be requested in writing by the Subscriber, to which Royal Media will respond confirming cancellation. Contact us or email [email protected] to cancel. After cancellation, the Subscriber will retain access to their subscription for the remainder of the paid subscription term.
- Amendments. Royal Media reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions.
Updated August 2023