These Terms & Conditions relate to our Premium Plus subscriptions only. For Premium Subscription Terms & Conditions, click here.
This Agreement is made by and among the Subscriber (the “Subscriber”) and Royal Media Group (“Royal Media”) of 10 East 53rd Street, Suite 13A, New York, NY 10022.
Royal Media owns and publishes several Publications that require a Subscription (“Subscription”). The Subscriber wishes for Royal Media to provide the Subscriber with a Subscription. Therefore, in consideration of the mutual promises, covenants, agreements and other undertakings set forth herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the parties hereby agree as follows:
- Delivery of All Components. Royal Media shall deliver the components of the Subscription via U.S. email and internet access promptly upon completion.
- Components. Each Subscription is comprised of various components, often the following elements:
- Passes to attend all in-person or virtual events
- Library of on-demand conference content
- Monthly webinars
- Exclusive Premium Plus members-only webinars
- Digital subscription services to the Publication, which may include a weekly email newsletter and daily email news update.
- Access to Premium Content on the Publication’s website
- Other select benefits, as expressed at the time of Subscription.
- Scope of License. Pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, only the Subscriber shall have access to Subscription content.
- Electronic Restrictions. The Subscriber agrees that only the Subscriber shall have restrict electronic access to the Subscription Premium Plus Content on the Publication’s website.
- Subscribers’ Restrictions. Subscribers may not print or otherwise reproduce or retransmit any materials contained in the Subscription except as expressly authorized by this Agreement or Royal Media. The Subscriber may use and share information in the Subscription Content at the Subscriber’s Company or with other Subscribers, but only for specific purposes and in a limited manner. The intent of this restriction is to preclude mass external distribution of the Publication and its Content: If the Subscriber wants to republish or disseminate this content, such as in a presentation, he/she must first receive written permission from Royal Media. Royal Media agrees to use its reasonable discretion in deciding whether to grant such permission.
- Subscription Fees. The Subscriber shall pay Royal Media a Monthly Subscription Fee for the rights to access certain information and receive certain services. This Subscription Fee shall be set by Royal Media.
- Term & Cancellation. The term of this agreement shall be one (1) year, billed monthly, from the date the first payment is received. Premium Plus Subscriptions require a minimum 12 month commitment. All Subscriptions will be renewed at the current market price on a monthly basis, unless cancelled by the Subscriber prior to the date of payment. If cancelled prior to reaching the 12 month minimum, the Subscriber will be charged a pro-rated amount for the balance of the remaining months. All cancellations must be requested in writing by the Subscriber, to which Royal Media will respond confirming cancellation. Contact us or email [email protected] to cancel.
- After cancellation, the Subscriber will retain access to their subscription for the remainder of the 12 month period.
- Amendments. Royal Media reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions.
- Governance. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of New York.